- Fine Merino Wool blend Car Seat Liner for use on the Orbit Baby G2, G3, or G5 Infant Car Seats
- Luxuriously soft textile with excellent airflow.
- Merino wool reacts to changes in your baby’s body temperature and provides thermoregulation in any season or climate.
- Absorbs moisture, so your baby isn’t sweaty and rides along comfortably.
- Merino wool is naturally fire-resistant, so our Merino Wool Car Seat Liner is FR-free (Flame Retardant-free).
- Merino wool car seat is stain and odor resistant, due to the unique properties of wool which trap odor-causing bacteria and sweat molecules and releases them only when washed.
- Merino Wool is a natural material with hypoallergenic properties and may be a good option for babies with sensitive skin or allergies to other fabrics.
- Our Merino Wool blend textile is certified safe by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- 65% Merino Wool, 35% Polyester textile blended for durability.
- Easy to switch out other Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fabric liners with our patented design, or switch back as desired.
- Easy care: machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. It is recommended to wash the merino wool textile inside a pillowcase and in a front-loading washer. Line dry.
- 1 Merino Wool blend Infant Car Seat Liner to fit Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats.a
- Head rest
- Shoulder pad
WHY MERINO WOOL?
Merino Wool is a high-performance natural textile known for its soft feel, ultra-fine fibers, and sweat-wicking capabilities that fight odors and act as a body temperature regulator. Ultra-soft and naturally flame-resistant, Merino Wool is an ideal material for infant car seats, keeping baby comfortable and well-protected.
How To Remove and Install Your G5 Infant Car Seat Liner
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Merino Wool Infant Car Seats pass Federal Fire Safety Testing (FMVSS302). We use a fine blend of high-quality Merino Wool bonded with an inner layer of non-woven fabric foam to create a durable, naturally fire-resistant textile to outfit our infant car seat.
65% Merino Wool, 35% Polyester.
To achieve the durability needed for Orbit Baby textile standards, we’ve developed an Orbit Baby Merino Wool blend with polyester, which lends strength and color-fast capabilities to the merino wool fibers while retaining its impressive properties for high-performance.
Yes, our Merino Wool Infant Car Seat Liner can be purchased separately from the car seat, and it can be used with our G2, G3, and G5 Infant Car Seat models.
Soft and Cozy
- car seat
- merino wool insert
Love this so much
I love this baby insert and wish I had it with many of my other babies. I have used it with my last 2 babies, and it is amazing. I love how easy it is to install or remove. Baby positions in such a way that head does not hang down, instead it gives perfect support for head, neck & back. I would absolutely recommend getting this, especially having a smaller baby. My babies were around 8-9 lbs & it was perfect, I still got good use before they hit 11lbs that's when you need to remove it.
Best Carseat/Stroller in the world
Me and my wife recently had our baby Josiah King . We took a business trip to Sacramento and baby Josiah decided to come early thankfully we had our hospital bags and our brand new Orbit baby. We are from Los Angeles and having the baby in Sacramento was a little scary knowing we had a 7 hr trip back to LA. The day came when we got released from the hospital and our trip back to LA started. This carseat literally saved our lives the baby was super comfy and literally only woke up 2 times and just because he was hungry. I cannot wait to create so many memories with the help of this amazing stroller/ Carseat
We love our orbit!
We have an orbit baby carseat and we have absolutely loved it!! From infant - toddler , it has the perfect inserts and adjustments for baby to be comfortable. The material is the best quality and so easily wipeable/washable! my favorites qualities are - 1 the handle!! It is so comfortable to carry, unlike so many other brands. the soft strap vs the usual hard plastic bar makes such a huge difference! and i don’t know how, but makes it feel lighter to carry as well. 2 the rotating base!! i love that I can rotate the car seat to tend to baby and remove the car seat easier! 10/10 recommend Orbit baby car seats and cannot wait to try out more Orbit products
Great portability for child mobility
The G5 system is the ultimate in portability. That’s why my wife and I chose this system. The G5 base is incredibly sturdy and easy to install in any vehicle. The latch storage is awesome for hiding the latches if you need a seatbelt system to secure the base to the car. As well the large knob makes tightening the base to secure it to the seat of your car very easy. All in all I give this a 10/10. Would buy again.
Orbit G5 Car seat
This is my 6th child and I could never afford such high quality baby gear.. Even though it’s tough now and being unemployed, I was able to ****** the orbit baby car seat G5. I specifically chose this because of the protective covering in the front to shield my baby from the ongoing viruses.. it’s also made easy to access baby with rotation and is very classy.. I have not given birth yet, but item came within 2 days and I love it!!!